WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Result 2013-2014 Out: How To Check WAEC GCE Result
The Long Awaited WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Result 2013 is finally out. The result for the waec gce examination organised by the west african examination council for the year 2013 has been uploaded online on the waec result checker website.
Candidates can now access the November – December WAEC GCE result with a WAEC result checker scratch card via the waecdirect result checking portal.
How To Check The 2013 WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Result:
Follow the steps below to check the WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Result 2013.
1) Visit the Waec result checking website; www.waecdirect.org
2) Supply your 10- digit WAEC GCE Examination Number.
3) Chose the year you want to check its result i.e. 2013.
If you only want to check a previous result and not the present year’s result, you can still choose any other year.
4) Select the type of examination you sat for i.e. NOV/DEC WASSCE(Private) for the GCE result or select MAY/JUNE WASSCE if you only want to check the previously released may/june internal exam waec result.
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result Checker Scratch card you must have bought.
6) Enter the PIN on your Scratch card
7) Then click the “Submit” button. Your 2012 waec gce result will be displayed on your computer screen.
Best of luck to all 2013 Nov/Dec Waec Gce candidates…
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…
Category: WAEC News