Futo Post Utme 2013: Form, Cut off Mark, Exam date, Registration details
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below;
Method of Application
A. Eligible candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (
N2,000.00) only excluding switch fee using e-Tranzact platform at any branch of any of the following banks in the country:
- First Bank Nigeria
- FUTO Microfinance Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
B. Candidates should collect an e-Tranzact slip from the bank and proceed to complete the registration form with the e-Tranzact receipt number and pin at: utme.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Post-UTME on-line form and follow the instructions.
- Complete the application form carefully.
- Upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format).
- Preview the completed form and submit when you are sure of your entry.
- Print the completed on-line registration form.
C. Candidates for screening should come with the following:
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
- UTME result slip and photocopy.
- e-Tranzact payment slip used for registration.
- Post-UTME on-line Registration form
July 04, 2013 – July 26, 2013 Registration
Portal will close on midnight July 26, 2013 and open for Direct Entry students on August 02, 2013, closes finally on midnight August 08, 2013.
Note: The Detailed guidelines for completing the application form and the various Departmental codes can be downloaded from www.futo.edu.ng
Helpdesk: For enquiries, e-mail: email@example.com; phone: 083430999
No candidate is allowed to register more than once, as doing so will disqualify you.
Source: Federal University of Technology, Owerri FUTO official website; www.futo.edu.ng
Be sure to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…