Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form: 71th Regular Recruits Intake 2014
**UPDATE** The 2014 Nigerian Army 71rri Pre-Screening Exam Shortlisted Candidates List is finally Out, click on the link below for how to check;
The Nigerian Army 71th Regular Recruits Intake for both tradesmen/women and Non-tradesmen/women has commenced.
Interested candidates and the general public are hereby informed that the Nigerian Army has commenced the sales of recruitment application forms for tradesmen and women / non-tradesmen and women.
Follow the steps below to apply and register for the Nigerian Army 71th Regular Recruitment exercise;
1) Buy Voucher Online or from any branch of the designated banks.
2) Validate your Voucher Serial Number / Reference Code and PIN on the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org.
3) Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password
4) Fill in the required information, Save and Print a copy
5) Visit this portal for the list of successful candidates
** Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Where To Buy the Nigerian Army Voucher:
Purchase e-Vouchers online using Mastercard, Visa & Verve cards issued by the following banks;
Purchase paper vouchers from the following banks:
Qualification / Requirements:
The basic educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army is SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 4 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by July 2014.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
For full details of Non-Tradesmen/women eligibility and required documents, click here http://campusportal.com.ng/nigerian-army-recruitment-requirments-how-to-join-the-nigerian-army/
For the full Educational and Trades qualification for different categories of Tradesmen/ women, click here http://campusportal.com.ng/basic-requirements-for-categories-of-trades-men-women-for-nigerian-army/
Pre-screening exam will take place at designated centres nationwide on 5th July, 2014. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
Details of Examination Centres for the Pre-screening exam on the link below;
Application Closing Date:
22nd June, 2014
Best of Luck To all of you
Category: Nigeria Army