Nigerian Navy Recruitment: Direct Short Service Commission 2013 application form for graduates and post graduate applicants
The list of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Navy DSSC course 22 is now out, click on the link below for details;
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) course 22 of 2013.
1) Interested candidates are advised to apply online at the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal, www.joinnigeriannavy.com
2) Applicants are to purchase access pins and make payment on the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal using any debit card (Verve, Visa, Master Card) issued by any Nigerian Bank.
3) Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee will not be validated for processing.
Interested applicants who must be Nigerians by birth, must posses a minimum of second class upper division for first degree holders and upper credit for HND holders. Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres tall. Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years by 31st December 2013. Architects, Lawyers, Medical Doctors, Imams and Chaplains are not to exceed 30 years by 31st December 2013.
Detailed Entry qualifications according to departments/roles can be found on the link below;
Aptitude Test will hold on 20th July 2013 at 8.00 AM in the following centres:
- Abuja - Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi - Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Enugu - Command Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks.
- Lagos - Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt - Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Kaduna - Command Secondary School, Kaduna.Application Fee is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON;
3 June, 2013.
12 July, 2013
Further information can be accessed on the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Be sure to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…