2013 Total scholarship: UPDATED Total National Merit Scholarship Application Process
Students having difficulties with the 2013 Total Scholarship application previously announced by CampusPortalNigeria can now go ahead and complete the registration on the Total Nigeria scholarship application portal as the scholarship application has been updated and the closing date extended to 23rd April, 2013.
2012/2013 NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME INVITATION FOR APPLICATION
Over the years, NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigerian Students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
NNPC/Total hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 National Merit Scholarship Award.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY?
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be/Show:
• Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities
• Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
• Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate,
• Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
• 300 level students and above
• Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
HOW TO APPLY:
Follow the steps below to apply for the 2012 – 2013 Total Scholarship;
1) Visit the Total Nigeria online Scholarship application portal via the link below
2) Click on the “Apply” link at the top of the Page
3) On the next page, click on the “UNERGRADUTE” programme link to begin your application.
Applications will close three weeks from the date of this publication. Selection tests will hold on 25th MAY, 2013 at designated centres nationwide to be communicated to candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.
Closing Date: 23/04/2013.
Best of Luck To All of You…
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
Your comments are appreciated, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment below…
Category: SCHOLARSHIP NEWS