Uniport Post Utme 2013: Form, cut off mark, Exam date, Registration details
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below.
Candidates who chose Physiology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other Universities for admission into Physiology and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
|TUESDAY 23RD JULY, 2013||Faculty of MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||ICTC|
|FINANCE AND BANKING||10am-11am|
|HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM||1pm-2pm|
|TUESDAY 23RD JULY, 2013||Faculty of HUMANITIES||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
|FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES||9AM-1030|
|HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES||9AM-1030|
|LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES||9AM-1030|
|RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES||10:30AM-11AM|
|FINE ART AND DESIGN||10:30AM-11AM|
|TUESDAY 23RD JULY, 2013||Faculty of SCIENCE||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
|PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||11AM-12AM|
|ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY||11AM-12AM|
|MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS||1PM-2:30PM|
|PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||1PM-2:30PM|
|WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY, 2013||College of HEALTH SCIENCES||ICTC|
|WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY, 2013||Faculty of ENGINEERING||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
|ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING||8AM-9AM|
|WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY, 2013||Faculty of DENTISTRY||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
|THURSDAY, 25TH JULY, 2013||Faculty of EDUCATION||ICTC|
|HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||8AM-9AM|
|ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION||8AM-9AM|
|EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING||9AM-10PM|
|CURRICULUM STUDIES AND EDUCATIONAL TECH||9AM-10PM|
|THURSDAY, 25TH JULY, 2013||Faculty of AGRICULTURE||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
|CROP AND SOIL SCIENCE||8AM-9AM|
|ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES||8AM-9AM|
|AGRICULTURE ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION||8AM-9AM|
|FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT||8AM-9AM|
|THURSDAY, 25TH JULY, 2013||Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
|GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MGT||8AM-9AM|
|POLITICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES||9AM-10AM|
|THURSDAY, 25TH JULY, 2013||Faculty of PHARMACY||BASIC STUDIES BUILDING|
25th June – 19th July, 2013 – Registration
23rd July – 25th July, 2013 - Screening Exercise
First Choice Candidates: Input UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Second Choice Candidates should enter personal and UTME details.
- Goto www.putme.uniport.edu.ng to begin registration
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slips and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Biro-Pen, and Non-Programmable Calculator. (optional)
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile Phones, Walkman, Ipod, Ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Venue.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 17th July, 2013
- Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For technical support during the registration, send an email to email@example.com. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers:
- First Bank Nig. Plc
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- EcoBank Nig. Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- U & C Micro Finance Bank
- Sterling Bank
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 17TH JULY, 2013.
MATILDA NNODIM (MRS.)
Be sure to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…